Training and Workshops
It is important that every prevention professional in the state of Mississippi possess the knowledge and skill to perform their job successfully. DREAM, Inc. is committed to making that happen by providing opportunities for personal and professional development.
The Course Catalog available for download below contains:
- Registration Information and Contacts
- Course Registration Form
- Continuing Education Credits and Contact Hours Information
- Prevention Certification Requirements
- List of Regional Workshops
- Course Descriptions
- Index of Classes by Month
- Prevention Contacts and Resources in Mississippi
DREAM applies for continuing education credits through the Mississippi Department of Mental Health, Division of Professional Development and for hours through the Mississippi Association of Addiction Professionals (MAAP). A list is available for download below.
A supplement to the 2013-2014 catalog is provided that includes course abstacts and objectives as well as information regarding instructional level and the target audience. A list of workshop agendas may also be reviewed and downloaded by selecting the appropriate link below.